Wednesday, October 30, 2013

Navarre Beach

Our time in Navarre Beach is sadly wrapping up. It has been an awesome three weeks and totally rekindled my love of this special place. Lydia and I made it to the beach and pool almost every day. Pictures of a tan toddler coming soon! She has become so confident swimming in the pool with her water wings that I can hang out on the side with just my feet in (the water has become a tad chilly for grown folks). Lydia never tired of playing in the sand, chasing the seagulls or running down the sloped beach until she could kick water. My favorite moment of the entire trip was watching John swim in the Gulf with Lydia, both of them laughing as the waves rocked them around. The Navarre dolphins are alive and well, as we saw them more frequently than ever. I am already looking forward to our return next year. Megan

No comments:

Post a Comment