Saturday, March 12, 2016

Part Three - Hand me the Barfbag


Do you remember how I was so excited for our poor man's cruise???  Well, I was foolish.  Before we even boarded the boat, it was clear that this portion of our trip was not going to meet any of the expectations we had.  We had to wait three hours in the car just to board the boat, a time in which everyone of us become cranky.  Jack puked all over the car.   After finally driving aboard, we only had a few minutes to unpack the Xterra and lug all our stuff to our room before pushing off the dock. The following days at sea are a blur as I spent them extremely sick with the stomach flu.  John was the only one of us spared by the bug and thank goodness he was.  I have no idea how we would have cared for the sick kids if both of us had been ill too.  Megan

No comments:

Post a Comment