Monday, June 22, 2015

Let's Catch Up


We have some catching up to do! Due to a slight hiccup, I still do not have a cellphone so I am not able to share photos of Bob and Mom's visit and our tenth anniversary get-away. I will post about those wonderful things later. Here is a photo of Jack striking a pose on our new bedroom quilt. Thank you Mom! This quilt has added so much life to that drab room. It makes me feel happy every time I see it.


Lydia participated in her first school performance, Noah's Ark. She is towards the middle in a white t-shirt and white bunny ears. It was the sweetest experience to watch her on stage, smiling and singing. Proud parent moment for John and I.


This ultra-sweet moment is brought to you by Jack. You could tell that Lydia was truly touched that he wanted to sit in her lap to watch TV.


This is Lydia's "I'm almost four and I can dress myself, brush my own teeth and go potty all on my own" pose. She was very excited to go to school on Friday to share purple Birthday cupcakes and lemonade with her friends. She has waited a long time to be the center of attention in her classroom and she savored every minute of it.


Time to party at Chuck E Cheese! Lydia's Birthday party was a huge success. I highly recommend a party here. They made it so much fun and so easy for John and I to enjoy ourselves as well as the kids. Lydia's favorite part was blowing out the candles on her ice cream cake. Watching her try to grab tickets in the ticket blaster was hilarious. Her best friend from school, Alivia, made it to the party and that also meant a lot to Lydia. Thank you for all the gifts! It was difficult for her to say good-bye to them today and go back to school, understandably.


Happy Father's Day to a dad who excels at making playdoh ponies, fixing broken toys, playing pool games, changing poopy diapers and soothing upset kids in the night. Thanks for spending your Father's Day celebrating Lydia's Birthday. We love you John!
Megan

No comments:

Post a Comment