Monday, April 20, 2015

To Grandma, From Jack

Dear Grandma R,
I wanted to personally apologize for not smiling in our family photo.  As you probably recall, my tummy was bothering me.  This does not accurately portray how much I loved our time together.  You made the best Easter egg hunts.  Plus you played A LOT with me at the kitchen table.  Thank you, thank you for giving Lydia a new set of ponies.  Lydia's interest in these new ponies meant she relinquished control of her princesses so that I may play with them.  About that, thanks for not judging me on my obsession with the snap-dress princesses.  What can I say-I love undressing the ladies!  Also, thank you for taking excellent care of my sis and I both on Friday night for my parents' Dining Out and again on Sunday when they went on a motorcycle ride.  They have been in such great moods ever since.  I can get away with anything!
Love, Jack

No comments:

Post a Comment