Wednesday, June 19, 2013

Here Comes Two

Come Friday, I will have a two year old! Lydia seems to change every day, leaving me with constant feelings of confusion. When did she learn to do this? Why is she doing that? What am I supposed to do when she does this? You get the idea. Well, this post is dedicated to my always changing almost two year old.

Favorite Foods: Peanut Butter reigns supreme, but also popcorn, ice-cream, munching on ice, and most fruits
Favorite Activities: Swimming, watching TV, the beach, laughing at dogs, slides, watering plants, rough-housing
Favorite People: I make her the calmest but John makes her the happiest
Favorite TV/Movies: Shaun the Sheep, Little People DVD, Annie, Yo Gabba Gabba, The Lorax, Wall E
Strangest Addiction: Licking playdoh (I know, gross)
Proudest Accomplishments: Giving up the pacifier during the day, putting together three words to form phrases ("Where are you?" "I got it" and "Hey you Dog!"), surviving a cross-country move, learning to jump (still sorta working on this one)
Her Personality: Confident, thoughtful, mischevious, active, determined
One Last Anecdote: Lydia routinely angers little boys at the playground by calling them "baby." She calls all kids "babies," probably because I still call her that. But three times now she has heard "I'm NOT a baby. I'm a BIG boy!" Angering the boys just makes her (and John and I) chuckle.

Megan

No comments:

Post a Comment