Monday, April 1, 2013

Learning to Embrace the Chaos

March was a month of anxiety with so many upcoming changes. Soon we will be leaving the Navy. Though a positive change, it will entail taking a pay-cut while moving cross-country to one of the most expensive cities in the U.S. Our well-loved condo will become a vacation rental for mostly strangers. Thankfully, this past week brought me some peace. Things are starting to come together with the move and I am learning to let go more. Though I may try to control everything, I am slowly loosening my tight grasp with each new change. A good thing. Our house in San Diego will be a rental. It will not be perfect but it can still be a sanctuary. Only some people will mistreat our condo but it will not be something new carpet or paint can't fix. Lastly, we will be "put-out" for awhile during our move but hey, it is an adventure and hopefully one that will bring us some laughs along the way. Megan

No comments:

Post a Comment